Henick-Lane Beats Industry Standard for Experience Modification Rating
Henick-Lane, a leading commercial HVAC contractor in New York City and the Tri-State Area, has recently attained an Experience Modification Rating (EMR) of 0.80. With an EMR below the industry average of 1.00, Henick-Lane is operating at a level of safety much higher than what is expected for their particular industry.
An Experience Modification Rating represents three years’ worth of operational safety data. It is calculated using a company’s actual worker’s compensation claims in comparison to the number of claims they’re expected to have within their industry.
24 Hour Service
Our service department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week, providing factory-trained and certified HVAC technicians for trouble-shooting, diagnostics, maintenance, repair, or replacement of HVAC equip-ment and systems, to both residential and commercial customers.
Henick-Lane Service Corp. is committed to providing quality HVAC service, maintenance, products , and documentation. We take personal pride in our high work standards and problem solving abilities. We continually strive to gain and keep the confidence, tryst, and satisfaction of each client, thereby building long-term relationships.
Our HVAC Service Department strives to exceed your expectations by:
- Using Trained qualified technicians who perform with integrity and pride
- Providing a proactive systems approach to diagnostics and repairs
- Communicating response time to service calls, reporting deficiencies found, documenting all repairs, and providing written recommendations
- Providing detail checklists for all equipment maintenance inspections tailored your specific needs
- Providing energy saving audits and no-cost savings program